- 500 mL
- Clean, with an intense green color, due to its high clorophile content
- Fragrant, fruity aroma of green olive, with notes of freshly cut grass, fig tree, artichoke, tomato plant, banana peel and green almond
- Slightly bitter and spicy, in perfect balance. Harmonious sensation of high-persistence freshness.
The Dominus Cosecha Temprana is a unique early harvest olive oil of excellent quality. It has a fragrant aroma, intense fruity flavor profile, and delicate pungency. It's made with olives that are picked at their most ripe stage, ensuring a great flavor and quality. This extra-virgin olive oil is perfect for all kinds of dishes, from salads to sauces, marinades, and more. It is naturally high in Vitamin E, and monosaturated fat, making it an excellent and nutritious addition to any meal. Try it today and experience an exceptional quality of olive oil that you won't find anywhere else.
Dominus Early Harvest is one of the most prized extra virgin olive oils in the world. Dominus Early Harvest is the result of decades of experience from the Montabes Vañó family in the production of Extra Virgin Olive Oil, and the expression of a desire: achieving a special, exclusive quality Olive Oil.
The selection and collection of the fruits that give birth to Dominus Early Harvest are its main differential factor, since these two processes are carried out in mid-October, when the olives present an initial ripening stage. This gives an organoleptic profile of great intensity and freshness, as well as prominent nutritional properties due to its high content in pro-vitamins and natural antioxidants.
The grinding of these fruits at a temperature lower than 20º C enables the strong, complex aromas that make it truly unique. It's the best olive oil for dipping bread!
- “Sierra Mágina” Protected Designation of Origin
- Regulation on Integrated Production
- “Certified Quality” by the Andalusian regional government
- ISO 9001: Quality Management: production and bottling processes
- ISO 14001: Environment Protection: production and bottling
- IFS: International Food Standard: production and bottling processes
Olive juice from Picual olives, homegrown on the family estate "Cortijo Virgen de los Milagros," located in Sierra Mágina, Jaén.
Typical Values: Per 10 mL (Servings per container 50)
Energy: 369 kj/89 kcal
Fat: 10 g
Saturated Fats: 1 g
Monosaturated Fats: 8 g
Polysaturated Fats: 0.5 g
Protein, Carbohydrates, Sodium: 0 g