Brewed to support your quest for inner peace, this traditional spiced tea concentrate is a flavorful fusion of black tea and warm spices. Simply add milk to our tea and you have the perfect cup of chai- a ritual, a low-sugar indulgence, a window to another world.
Open Eye Masala Chai is crafted without compromise with tea from a woman-run tea farm in India, fresh honey, cold-pressed ginger, and a robust spice blend.
- The caffeine levels in our lightly sweetened tea make it perfect for a morning cup of tea or an afternoon pick-me-up.
- Enjoy this spiced tea concentrate as a hot chai latte or cold as a chai iced tea latte; both make an incredibly delicious treat.
- Blend it when you want it- simply mix your favorite milk with the chai concentrate in a 1-to-1 ratio for the best at-home chai latte experience.
- Shelf stable for 6 months. Refrigerate after opening.
- Produced in small batches in Austin, Texas.
- How much caffeine is in a serving?
- 70 mg, or a little less than a cup of coffee.
- How long is it good for?
- Unopened, it is safe on your shelf for 4 months. Once you open it, we recommend refrigerating and drinking within 2 weeks.
- How many servings per bottle?
- It contains about 4 servings per container.